Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome to our world

Hi!! We - Marlow, Emma, Ellie, and Savanna - are starting a new blog to keep you updated on our exciting daily life! We wanted to invite you to join us throughout our journeys and share yours with us also!
Here is a little about us....

I'm Emma. I am a 4lb all black teacup poodle. I am 9 years young. My sister is Ellie. She too is 4lbs, but I'm still smaller than her. Ellie is going blind with old age, so I am kind of like her seeing eye dog... (get it, hehe.) We just got a new sister named Savanna. She is an all white, maltese bichon mixture. Gosh, she's pretty. I love her, but sometimes we argue. Our other sister - she's our step sister - is Marlow. Shes a grey shih tzu. She's just as feisty as me. You'll figure us all out more throughout our daily blog posts. 

Come back and talk to us soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment