Friday, February 17, 2012

Let's play!

Good morning! Savanna here! Look how pretty I look with my bows in my hair. I love when my mom let's me get them. This morning has been a typical morning. Right when I woke up, I went and talked to Marlow since she was in her cage. She always gets mad at me because I'm out and about and she's not. But, it's not my fault that I get out first. I guess Mom just likes me better, okay im kidding!

I was searching around the yard today for a place to get out of the fence. I am determined to get out. One time I got out and Mom had to chase me. It was such a fun game, but she was not happy. I had to sit in time out. Maybe I'll grow out of it one day.. haha, yea right! Life's too short to not explore.

Well, Marlow wants to play so I gotta go! RUFF!


No comments:

Post a Comment