Thursday, February 16, 2012

Forgotten Details

Hi there...This is Ellie speaking. I'm a lot less outgoing than my sister, but I wanted to fill you in on some things about me. I'm pretty shy and she forgot to mention a HUGE detail about my life. I have diabetes. I found out I had it back in August when I went back to living with my mom. I have to get two shots a day. I tried to fight my mom for the first few months so she wouldn't give me shots, but she was persistent. Now, I realize they actually make me feel better so I just bear with them. I have my good days and bad days with my health, as we all do I'm sure.

A normal day for me involves sleeping on my moms lap or curled up in my bed. Since I'm 9 now I don't have the energy to run and play with my younger sisters Savanna and Marlow. I can remember being young like them and loving to run in the front yard with Emma. We had to jump over the grass because we were so small, but we always just made a game out of it so it was fun!

Well, I'm getting tired again and mom needs the computer. I'm sure one of my sisters will blab on here soon.

Bye now.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Why have I never read this before!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep reading :) Winnie can be on here as much as she wants. =]

    ReplyDelete