Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bath Time

As promised, Mom gave all 4 of us baths. We hate bath time, especially in the winter. Lucky for me (Marlow), I get to take my baths in the big tub while the rest of them take theirs in the sink. Haha ...those tiny munchkin sisters of mine... Mom took pictures of us so we could post them on here. We look ridiculous when we are wet.

Here they are...
Me, Marlow

Savanna

Emma

Ellie

I hope we don't have to take baths for a long time, but since I like to play in the dirt so much... that wish probably won't come true. 

So.. if you're reading this.. you must go take a shower too! Since I had to suffer through it, you should too! :)  

2 comments:

  1. Winnie wants Ellie to know that she looks very silly in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Ellie said.. "let's see how you look when your Mom gives you a bath! Oh, and I miss you Winn Winn!"

    ReplyDelete