Friday, February 24, 2012

It's Friday!

Hi! :) It's Savanna and it's Friday! This makes me happy because on the weekends I get to see my family a lot more! Marlow and I get a lot more playing time together too. I'm so happy I moved in with this family and have 3 sisters. I think I got lucky. I've heard of some dogs that have no siblings, that would be boring. Since Marlow is my age we like to do the same things. And, Emma and Ellie always keep us in check. Sometimes they are too serious, but I guess it's because they've been around longer and know more. hehe

I wish I could meeting everyone reading this. I love people and people usually love me. I'm not shy at all, but sometimes Mom says I can be annoying to people.. (whatever that means). Well thanks for stopping in today, if you live close, come visit me!! Maybe I can go to my Aunt Ali's soon. hehe, I hope she reads this!


No comments:

Post a Comment