Monday, February 20, 2012

Doggy Skype

Hey everyone!! It's Monday! I love Mondays, even though everyone else is grouchy. We had a great weekend here at the house. We played and a lot of people came over to visit us... well they were visiting our family, but I'd like to think they were coming just to see me. Last night, we got to do something so fun.. we skyped our best friend Winnie! She is my mom's, best friend's dog. She's so awesome, but sometimes she thinks she can beat me at things, but I don't let her. HaHa

Here is a picture of my mom skyping Winnie, we couldn't be in the picture because Mom couldn't push the button if we were.

Mom says we have to get baths tonight. All 4 of us. I'll upload some pictures tomorrow!

Happy Monday everyone! If you want to come over and rub my back, that's always an option... if Mom says it's okay. :)

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment