Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Good Morning!

Hello Hello Hello!! This morning has been so great. My favorite thing about the mornings is torturing Marlow and also my back/belly rubs. The first thing I do every morning is snuggle up to Mom and just bother her until she wakes up and rubs my back. Emma and Ellie always try to sneak in and steal her hands away, but since I'm bigger I don't budge. This morning Mom made sure to give me lots of back rubs with no interruptions. I'm going to be a good girl for her today. I love her so much.

I feel bad for Ellie today. Since she is going blind, she sometimes runs into things. Look what she did this morning because she didn't see the food bowl. Her little nose hit it and all the pieces went flying. Don't worry, I helped her clean the mess by eating the food! :) hehe


<3 Savanna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment