Thursday, February 23, 2012

I love my sister.

Hi, It's Ellie again. Mom says we need to start saying who we are when we talk, because people won't know who we are. (Who really cares) But, I guess I'll do what Mom says. 

I wanted to talk about my sister, Emma, and me. We are inseparable. When I move, she moves with me. I can't even take a nap without her basically being on top of me or snuggled right up next to me. Mom gave us a treat and she had to sit right next to me. I'll show you a picture. 
See! That's me on the left... and Emma just snuck right up behind me to eat her treat next to me. She's so silly, but I love her so much. She's my best friend in the whole world. And I have a lot of friends! hehe

Here is another picture of Emma. I think she was trying to catch some sun rays. She looks really pretty, so I told her that I would post this picture of her 
I hope everyone has a great day today. Appreciate the small things in life! I've had to learn that over my 9 long years of life. Now that I'm not as healthy, I try not to take anything for-granted anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment