Monday, April 30, 2012

Outdoors Adventures

Happy Monday! Look at the picture Mom showed us that was on Instagram! I wonder if this dog gets treats at work like the dogs at Vital Essentials? Haha, what a silly picture!! 

This weekend was so fun. We got to play outside a lot because it was really nice out. Mom tried taking some pictures of Savanna and I (Marlow), but they turned out a little blurry. I'm going to share them anyway. We got to play with this thing that mom called a soccer ball. I don't even know what soccer is, but the ball was fun to push around. Savanna and I have so much fun playing in the back yard. We love to play tag and also see who can run the fastest! I'm so glad the weather was nice and we got to go outside to play.
 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment