Friday, April 27, 2012

Let's eat!

Good Morning!! It's Emma. Thank you for coming by to read my blog. I love writing on here and wish I could meet everyone who reads this. I really love people, especially when they scratch my back. hehe I'll pay you back with kisses. Mom took a video of me eating some of my Vital Essentials patty. I look really silly when I eat. I still want to share the video with you though so you can see how cute I am. In the video you can see that Ellie really wanted some of my patty. She eats much faster than me and then tries to come steal mine! Shes such a silly sister, but she is so much healthier and I am glad for that!

It's almost the weekend. I hope my sisters and I get to do something really fun like sleep on the couch all day! May sound boring to you, but I love it!!

Well, talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment