Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Black Sheep

Hello!! Good morning! I am so excited today because it is SOO nice outside! This winter has been very mild, but now its almost spring and that means I can run and play outside all the time! I'm happy Mom has a fence in the backyard so that she can trust me to be outside for a long time! Yesterday, we went on a walk with Mom. It was awesome! I got kind of tired though... maybe Mom forgets that I am so much smaller than her. She had to carry Emma and I a little bit of the way. When I got home I was so tired, so I took a little cap nap (haha) outside with Emma. Mom snapped a picture of it. She says Emma looks like a black sheep and that means she is cute. I don't get it because I've never even seen a black sheep. My Mom is silly. Well, Mom is saying we can go outside so I'm outta here!! BYE! -Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment