Thursday, March 1, 2012

Big Sisters

Good Morning. I wanted to show you guys my older sisters. They passed away this summer, but they were so beautiful. They were Siberian huskies.. much bigger than us. They were so caring and nice, to everyone. I have never even heard them bark, but sometimes they would sing with police sirens. Haha, they were silly like that. 


One time, when Ellie and I were really young, a big dog ran into our yard! We were too small to out run the dog, so our big sisters protected us! They pounced on the big Lab, but didn't hurt him. It just gave us enough time to run back to the safety of Grandpa. Gosh, they were so good to us. I miss them a lot, but I know they are happy in doggy heaven. 


Deech and Lou were twins and best friends, just like Ellie and me!! They taught us a lot about being kind, caring, loving. Ellie and I never fight, and neither did Deech and Lou. But, sometimes they would joke around with each other. When Mom would pet one of them, the other would always try to steal the attention away by talking loudly. Sometimes I felt bad for them because we got to stay inside with Mom and they lived outside. But, I'm sure they liked that better anyway since they got to run around ALL day. (LUCKY!!)


Here is a picture of them that my Mom took. Gosh, they were pretty girls. 



No comments:

Post a Comment